Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

'The real Mario is coming now' - Balotelli happy with Roberto Mancini's management of Manchester City

Italian forward is happy that the former Inter boss believed in his ability after he experienced a turbulent time when he arrived in the Premier League in the summer of 2010



Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli insists that he is delighted with the way this season has panned out so far, showering praise on manager Roberto Mancini in the process.
The 21-year-old scored six goals in 17 appearances in the Premier League last season, but has already scored five in six league games this term.

Now the Italian has admitted that he is enjoying himself at City, with The Mail on Sundayquoting the hitman as saying: "I'm happy, I train good and I feel good and that's how it should be always.

"I'm getting better all the time. The real Mario is coming now and it isn't the same Mario as last year."

Balotelli previously plied his trade under Mancini when the duo were at Inter, and moved to Manchester to be reunited with the manager at City in August 2010.

"With Mancini I feel very comfortable. I've known him a long time and he's a good manager.

"He believes in me - even when no one in England believed in me, he did. And he kept on believing in me. I want to do something important here with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment